Adjustable Bed Factory is a trading name of Ashley Anderson Ltd who are part of the Kingswood Mobility Group.
Our contact details
Name: Adjustable Bed factory
Address: The Recliner Factory, Unit 1a&b, Grazebrook Industrial Estate, Dudley, DY2 0XW
Phone Number:0800 988 2898
The type of personal information we collect
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- Operating system (automatically collected);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How we get your personal information, how we use the information and who we may share the information with
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you. We use data in the following ways-
- You have requested further information from us, such as a brochure, or booked a home demonstration.
- Adjustable Bed Factory is a trading name of Ashley Anderson Ltd who are part of the Kingswood Corporation Group. From time to time, we may share your personal information with certain other companies within the Kingswood Corporation Group for specific purposes. For example, other Kingswood Corporation companies may assist us in providing products and services to you or offer products and services which may be of interest.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 36 months. When you purchase a product, your data will be stored for the length of product warranty. You have the right to be removed from our mailing list or database at any time. See below for further details.
- Our communications are designed to tell you about the benefits we can offer, so that you have exclusive access to our best deals. We use the information we have about you to tailor the content and try to ensure that the offers are as relevant to you as possible.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
-Internal record keeping;
-Improvement of our products / services;
-Transmission by email or post of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- We use MailChimp to collect, store and send emails. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA. The data stored when you opted-in to receive email updates from us (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the United States and stored there in accordance with its Safe Harbour Agreement. Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. You may cancel your newsletter subscription at any time. For instructions to take this step please refer to the bottom of our emails. MailChimp obligates itself to protect the data of our users and in particular to not hand over any data to third parties. Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at: http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us on 0800 988 2898 or email@example.com
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our encrypted servers.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call 0800 988 2898. Write to us at Adjustable Bed Factory, Unit 1b, Grazebrook Industrial Estate, Dudley, DY2 0XW.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. Call 0800 988 2898. Write to us at The Recliner Factory, Unit 1a&b, Grazebrook Industrial Estate, Dudley, DY2 0XW.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk